Neighbourhood Watch

We have our own Neighbourhood Watch scheme covering Greatpark, and our local Co-ordinator is Andrew White, West Parkside.

There is also a neighbourhood watch website which provides information and links to support on a range of topics.

Please note:

Residents should contact the Police to report any problems that affect them directly, and not the local Co-ordinator.  NHW just keeps watch and collects data which might assist the Police to curb criminal activity.

Residents should not confront anyone directly, but call the Police:

1. Contact Surrey Police on 101 (24/7) to report any suspicious or anti-social behaviour. Our local officers will deal with any calls.

2. The Emergency number for serious incidents is 999

3. Report incidents online at: